StBotanica 10 In 1 Bioactive Hair Oil (10 Pure Oils in 1) 200ml – No Mineral Oil
- Contains Natural and Pure Oils – Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, ColdPressed Castor Oil, Rosemary Oil, ColdPressed Sweet Almond Oil, Virgin Golden Jojoba Oil, ColdPressed Grapeseed Oil, Amla Oil, Bhringraj Oil, Neem Oil, Tea Tree Oil.
- 10 Natural and Pure Oils for 10 Benefits – 1) Reduces hair fall 2) Reduces hair breakage 3) Reduces dandruff 4) Improves hair growth 5) Gives life to damaged hair 6) Helps relieve stress and cools the body 7) Provides nutrition to the hair and scalp 8) Resolves scalp dryness 9) Resolves infections of the scalp 10) Improves blood circulation to the hair follicles.
- Olive oil, in combination with a few other ingredients, can work wonders to keep your hair healthy. The ricinoleic acid present in castor oil improves blood circulation to your scalp. Bhringarj is an effective solution for receding hairline, dryness and dandruff of the scalp as well as fizziness.
- Almond oil nourishes and strengthens your hair, and is optimal for treating hair loss and damaged hair. Rosemary has been used for centuries to not only stimulate hair growth but also delay graying. Jojoba oil acts as a moisturizer for dry or damaged hair.
- Grapeseed oil contains linoleic acid which promotes hair growth + moisturizes hair. Amla oil is used as for dry; thinning and graying hair. Neem oil resolves dull, lifeless and frizzy hair and strengthens the roots. The antibacterial and antifungal properties of the Tea Tree oil fight any kind of scalp infections, which can contribute to hair loss and other issues.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
StBotanica after years of research has brought to you a breakthrough in hair oils, a unique combination of 10 oils that will repair hair damage. This extra ordinary oil, co created by Indian and International hair experts provides incredible nourishment to hair without weighing it down. The first benefit is that natural hair oil, meaning the least processed, comes packed with several of the vitamins and micro-nutrients that are found in food. So it is basically hair food. It boosts blood circulation in the scalp. The oil is spread evenly around the scalp, sending nutrients directly to all the hair roots.
Olive oil is rich in vitamin E that helps fight hair loss. Castor oil fills in the damaged gaps of keratin in the hair shaft. Sweet Almond oil contains all kinds of healthy ingredients for hair like Omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, vitamin E, and magnesium. Rosemary has been used for centuries to not only stimulate hair growth but also delay graying. Jojoba oil smooths down the cuticle and forms a protective layer on top of your hair shaft, keeping moisture locked in and conditioning your hair in the process. The vitamin E content in Grapeseed oil helps build the hair tissue, and the linoleic acid in the oil promotes hair growth + moisturizes hair. Amla oil is used as for dry; thinning and graying hair. Regular application of neem oil will result in healthy scalp and hair. The antibacterial and antifungal properties of the Tea Tree oil fight any kind of scalp infections, which can contribute to hair loss and other issues.
How to Use: Apply a generous amount of oil on your scalp and hair and massage gently in circular motion. Leave on for at least one hour before wash or overnight. Recommendations: Should be used 2-3 times a week for best and noticeable results along with other StBotanica Hair Care Products.
For your holistic wellness, this product contains No Harmful Mineral Oil, No Sulphate / SLES, No Silicons, No Colors or Fragrance, No Artificial Ingredients. This product contains only natural botanical oils and extracts.