Evening Primrose Oil 1000 mg 60 Softgels
- Plant Derived, hand harvested and Cold Pressed from the seed of the Evening Primrose Plant.
- A rich, natural source of gamma-linolenic acid
- Premium quality primrose oil, cold pressed without the use of chemical solvents
- St.Botanica Evening Primrose Oil is manufactured in the GMP certified facility, assuring you that your purchase meets strict standards for ingredient quality and safety. All natural, non-stimulating, and gluten-free.
- Responsive customer support. Our unsurpassed service professionals are available to answer any questions you may have.
- Additional Information
- Reviews (6)
NATURAL, NON-STIMULATING, & GLUTEN-FREE
St.Botanica Evening Primrose oil 1000mg contains naturally occurring Cis Linoleic Acid 570mg (CLA) & Gamm- Linoleic Acid 90mg (GLA). Evening Primrose Oil is manufactured in the certified facility, assuring you that your purchase meets strict standards for ingredient quality and safety. All natural, non-stimulating, and gluten-free.
CONTAIN 570mg CLA & 90mg GLA
St.Botanica Evening Primrose Oil Contain 570mg (Cis Linoleic Acid) CLA & 90mg (Gamm- Linoleic Acid) GLA. This product is a Nutraceutical and not for Medicinal Use. This Product is not intended to diagnose, Treat, cure or Prevent ant Disease. Rich in CLA (Cis Linoleic Acid) & GLA (Gamm- Linoleic Acid) Nutritional Support for Women with premenstrual syndrome.
DIRECTION fOr USE
Take one softgel, with lukewarm water 2-3 times a day or as suggested by healthcare professional.
1 Bottle, 3 Bottles, 6 Bottles
Evening Primrose Oil 1000 mg
60, 180, 360
For adults. take one softgel, with lukewarm water 2-3 times a day or as suggested by healthcare professional.
IngredientsServing size: 1 Veggie Capsules Servings per container: 60
Amount Per Serving (approx)
% Daily Value
|Total Fat||0.99 g||**|
|Saturated Fatty Acids||0 g||**|
|Poly unsaturated Fatty Acids||0.99 g||**|
|Trans Fatty Acids||0 g||**|
|Evening Primrose Oil||1000 mg||**|
|Cis-Linoleic Acid (CLA)||570 mg||**|
|Gama-Linoleic Acid (GLA)||900 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established|