Fish Oil 1000 mg (Double Strength) with 600 mg Omega 3 – 60 Softgels
- A famous TV expert calls Omega 3 the most important single supplement. With this product, you will meet his recommendation of 600 mg Omega 3 per day – with a single softgel!�
- BETTER ABSORPTION & AVOID FISHY AFTERTASTE – Enjoy Health Benefits Without Fish Burps!
- Each Soft gel yields 1000 mg Fish Oil Containing 330 EPA, 220 DHA comprising 600 mg Omega 3
- St.Botanica FISH OIL 1000 is manufactured in the GMP certified facility, assuring you that your purchase meets strict standards for ingredient quality and safety. All natural, non-stimulating, and gluten-free.
- Responsive customer support. Our unsurpassed service professionals are available to answer any questions you may have.
- Additional Information
- Nutritional Facts
- Reviews (2)
330 EPA, 220 DHA COMPRISING 600 MG OMEGA 3
St.Botanica Fish Oil 1000 mg contains omega-3 essential fatty acids including eicosapentaenoic acid 330mg (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid 220mg (DHA). It provides the required dose of 600 mg of daily Omega 3.
NATURAL & SAFE FOR USE
St.Botanica FISH OIL 1000 is manufactured in the GMP certified facility, assuring you that your purchase meets strict standards for ingredient quality and safety. All Natural, Non-Stimulating, and Gluten free.
BENEFITS OF FISH OIL SOFTGELS
BETTER ABSORPTION & AVOID FISHY AFTERTASTE – Enjoy Health Benefits Without Fish Burps! With this product, you will meet his recommendation of 600 mg Omega 3 per day – with a single softgel!
Fish Oil 1000 mg with per softgel yields 330mg EPA, 220mg DHA and 50mg Other Omega 3 Fatty Acids.
Take one softgel with lukewarm water or as suggested by healthcare professional.
1 Bottle, 3 Bottles, 6 Bottles, 10 Bottles
Fish Oil 1000 mg
60, 180, 360, 600
For adults. take one softgel, with lukewarm water. 1-2 times a day or as suggested by healthcare professional.
Nutritional FactsServing size: 1 Veggie Capsules Servings per container: 60
Amount Per Serving (approx)
% Daily Value
|Total Fat||1.003 g||**|
|Saturated Fat||0.328 g||**|
|Trans Fatty Acids||0 g||**|
|Fish Oil||1000 mg||**|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||330 mg||**|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||220 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established|